Unigrafia Oy (Business ID 2373001-4)
00014 Helsingin yliopisto
Jorma Ahlqvist, email@example.com
- Potential customers
- Website users
3. Purpose and criteria for processing personal data
Customer service, customer contacts and maintaining customer relations.
Potential clients and web visitors:
Contact requests, feedback and newsletter subscriptions received via the website as well as draws.
For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller.
4.The types of data that will be collected
The register may contain the following information: data (purpose)
- Name (identification, communication)
- Phone number (communication)
- Email (contact)
- School/company/employer (targeted marketing, customer relations)
- IP address (targeted marketing)
In addition, data may be collected upon requesting a quote or placing an order.
- ordered items
- price of order
- delivery address for order
- method of delivery
- method of payment
- date of order
- any additional information provided by the customer
5. Duration of processing
As a general rule, personal data is processed for as long as the customer agreement for which the data is needed is valid. The data is entered as it is received from the data subjects themselves, and updated as per updates sent by the data subjects to the data controller.
Form data sent via Unicontent.fi site is deleted automatically within twelve (12) months after being submitted. Unnecessary personal data is deleted from our customer and marketing register every thirtysix (36) months. You can unsubscribe from our email marketing list by using the unsubscribe link included in every marketing email.
6. Your rights
Your rights are explained below. Any requests concerning your rights should be sent written and signed to:
Customer service/Unigrafia Oy
00014 Helsingin yliopisto
Right to rectification
You have the right to access your personal data stored by us. In case of any errors or shortcomings, you may request us to correct or supplement the data.
Right to object
If you feel that we have processed your personal data contrary to the law or that we have no right to process your data or part thereof, you can object to its processing at any time.
Right to ban direct marketing
You can prohibit us from using your data for direct marketing purposes at any time. We will never sell or otherwise transfer your data to third parties in order for them to initiate direct marketing campaigns.
Right to erasure
If you feel that certain data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed, you have the right to ask us to delete such information. We will review your request and either delete the data or give you a legitimate reason why the data cannot be erased. If you disagree with our decision, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman (instructions for making a complaint). In addition, you may request that we limit the processing of the disputed data until the matter has been resolved.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman if you feel that we are violating existing data protection legislation when processing your data (instructions for making a complaint).
7. Regular sources of information
Data concerning potential customers are collected from said customers with their permission during website visits, or through other personal or digital communication.
8. Release of information
As a general rule, personal data is not released for marketing purposes outside Unigrafia Oy. Some data may, however, be selectively released to a third party commissioned by the data controller to execute a targeted marketing campaign. In such a case, the data controller retains the ownership of the data, and the third party has no right to use the data for anything other than the commissioned task. We have ensured that all our service providers comply with data protection legislation. Our regular service providers include the following:
9. Transfer of data outside the EU
Where possible, we store your personal data in a selected and secure data centre located in Europe. Some of the above service providers may use backup servers located outside the EU/EEA in the United States. Backup is used to ensure that your data remains safe in the event that the primary servers fail.
10. Principles for the protection of data files
- Safe and secure handling of your data is of utmost importance to us. We have employed the following measures to protect your personal data.
- Access to the system requires a user ID and a password. The system is also protected by firewalls and other technological means.
- Data files can only be accessed and used by employees of the data controller who are designated and appointed for the task.
- Use of the register is protected with user-specific IDs, passwords and access rights.
- The register is located on a computer, which is located on a server in an ICT room protected from unauthorised access.
- The facilities that store the data are locked and guarded.
- The data files are backed up regularly.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you want to, you can modify the settings of your browser and at any time disable the cookies. You can avoid cookies by modifying the settings or banning their use here: www.unicontent.fi/en/cookie-settings